Click on the article title below to read.
- Teaching Bird ID: Planning to go birding with your students? Check out these tips for identifying what you see!
- Which Field Guide?: Too many field guid choice? Don’t worry. Just follow these guidelines to find the right guide for you and the youth you work with.
- Top 10 Apps for Birding with Kids:Put the best tools for birding right in your pocket for the next time you head outside with kids!
- Binoculars for Birding: Learn how to obtain, use, and store a fundamental tool of bird watching: binoculars.
- Bird Academy-Sound Lessons: Check out the activities in this companion for educators wishing to use the Bird Academy’s All About Bird Song module.
- Starting a Bird Club?: Want to start a bird club at your school? Use these helpful tips and tricks!